An anchor is a link that brings you to a specific section of a page. To create an anchor, follow these steps using the visual editor:
- Click on the location you want your link to be redirected to.
- Click on the Insert dropdown from the menu at the top of the visual editor, then click Anchor.
- Type a name for your anchor – keep it lowercase, no spaces or special characters.
- Click on OK.
- Then go to the location where you want the hyperlink, highlight text.
- Click on the Paperclip Icon, then Insert link.
- In the URL box, type a # followed by your anchor name.
- Click on Add Link.