Site Administrators can give other people access to edit the site or create new pages. To do this, you will need the NetID of the person you are adding.
To add a user, go to Users > Add New.
Fill in the Form
- NetID -- Enter the User's NetID or UConn email address.
- Role -- Specify the User's Role as one of the following:
- Subscriber -- Can only edit their profile details — cannot add photos or access the media library.
- Profile User -- Can edit their profile details, upload their own photo, and access the media library.
- Contributor Without Media -- Can edit their profile details and profile pages but cannot access the media library (upload own photos or CVs).
- Contributor -- Can edit their profile details, create profile page, and access the media library (upload photos or CVs), but will need Author, Editor, or Administrator to publish the profile page.
- Author -- Can edit their profile details, create and publish profile page, and access the medial library (upload photos or CVs).
- Editor -- Has access over the content and media but cannot update the appearance or add users.
- Adminsitrator -- Has full access to site, can change appearance, and can add users.
- Confirmation Email -- Uncheck this box to stop the system from sending a confirmation email.