Follow these instructions to redirect one of your pages to either another page within your site or an external URL.
- In the menu on the left side of your dashboard, go to Tools > Safe Redirect Manager
- On the Safe Redirect Manager, click ‘Create Redirect Rule‘
- Under Redirect From, type the path to the page you’re redirecting from (the part of the page’s url after http://domain-name.uconn.edu)
- Under Redirect To, type either the path to the page you’re redirecting to (if it is another page within your site) or the full url (if it is an external link)
- On the right side of the page, click ‘Publish‘.