Aurora has been updated with some great new features. Including:
- New Navigation options
- Improved tools for faculty/staff profiles
- Page Layout Builder tool
- New theme “Hale 2015″
Released on 6/17/2015
- Sherman Theme has more colors
- Bootstrap 3 was updated to 3.3.4
- Modal is now supported
- Custom CSS fully supports HTML 5, CSS 3 and allows comments
Released June 2015
- Site Administrators can give Editors access to Gravity Forms
- Check the Gravity Forms Access under Settings->General
- Confirmation Emails triggered by updating the admin email is now immediate.
- Settings->General->E-mail Address - disabled confirmation
Released May 2015
- WordPress Core was upgraded to 4.2.2
- Central third party plugins were updated to the latest version to fix critical WordPress Zero-Day Vulnerability.
Released April 2015
- Fixed the Disclaimers, Privacy & Copyright link in the Footer
- Fixed Google Analytics Outbound Links Tracking
- Enable this under Settings->General->Track Outbound Links
- Shortcal & Events Calendar Widget
- Information is displayed in pop-ups, rather than going to Events Calendar
- Custom CSS
- Now supports HTML 5 and CSS 3
- UConn iframes
- Added mapsengine.google.com to the whitelist
- Google Analytics Remarketing Tracking new
- Enable this by entering the Google Remarketing ID under Settings->General
- Gravity Forms Polls Add-On new
- New Tool allows to build polls using Gravity Forms
Released March 2015
Also applies to Sherman, and all other Cornerstone child themes.
- Added support for a ‘404′ menu. If you name a menu ‘404’ the links in it will appear on any 404 error pages.
- Homepage Layout Builder now displays ‘placeholder‘ blocks when in the theme customizer.
- Widgets in the megafooter now consistently styled.
- Improvements to the Events Calendar Widget display
- Footer correctly sticks to the bottom of the browser on short pages.
- Flexible posts widget styles now consistent with other widgets.
- Widgets area in dashboard will no longer display extraneous widget sections when switching themes.
- Color options have been improved with small changes to coloring and better support for older browsers.
- Events Calendar widget styles improved.
- The current day is now marked with a shaded cell.
- University User Profiles
- HTML tags now stripped out of user text fields.
- Private Pages
- Pages can now be set to visible by “All NetIDs“.
- Private Sites
- Updated labels for options.
- Custom CSS
- Now supports the display attributes.
- Broken Link Checker
- Removed extraneous UI components
- Embed Any Document new
- New Tool allows to upload and display PDF, MS Office and more documents on your website using Google Docs Viewer or Microsoft Office Online.
Released January 2015
- Upgrade WordPress core version
- New features such as color options in Sherman, private sites and pages, blog widget filtered by categories or tags, CSS override with code sanitization, redirection tool and etc.