Follow these instructions to redirect one of your pages to either another page within your site or an external URL.
- In the menu on the left side of your dashboard, go to Tools > Safe Redirect Manager
- On the Safe Redirect Manager, click ‘Create Redirect Rule‘
- Under Redirect From, type the path to the page you’re redirecting from (the part of the page’s url after http://domain-name.uconn.edu)
- Under Redirect To, type either the path to the page you’re redirecting to (if it is another page within your site) or the full url (if it is an external link)
- On the right side of the page, click ‘Publish‘.
Ever feel like you’re missing an option when editing a page, creating a menu, or checking for broken links? It might just be hidden. All of these pages and more have a dropdown button at the top right called Screen Options. Once clicked, new options appear at the top of your page that allow you to choose whether certain modules appear on your screen and even how some of these modules are presented.
To hide your footer, add the following line of code to your custom CSS:
Please note that if you hide the footer, the following links must be displayed in a megafooter or somewhere else on the page: